Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Happy Things

*shuffles feet*
Um....sorry?
I know I kinda left the blog MIA over the. What with finals and the holidays and lack of inspiration, I couldn't.
Which I know is lame.
Sorry again.
 
Anyway, this post is a compilation of things that make me happy. It's everything I go to on a bad day to cheer up a little, and my hope is that they'll make you happy, too.
 
Enjoy, darlings!
 
 
 
 

 
FAVE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Legally Blonde is the best thing to happen to anyone ever.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, I hope that whatever this was, it made your day better. And if it didn't then I'm honestly surprised because who doesn't love chick flicks and donuts? A crazy person, that's who.
 
 Have a fantastic night lovelies! Only three more days until Friday!
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. You included Princess Diaries.

    You're my new BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 going on 30, let's do this thing.

    i love cake.

    phan for life.

    that ice cream tho.

    confetti!!!

    xo
    emily

    ps i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you my twin I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth
      confetti!
      thank you so much darling!

      Delete
  3. Agh I feel about twice as happy after reading this post. I've been having kind of a rough week, and this lifted my spirits <3 I love seeing other people get excited about stuff they love (especially when I get excited about some of those things too.)
    CONFETTI.
    "In case of love at first sight, break glass" Awww.
    "Not you, I don't even know you" "What, like it's hard?" lEAH I JUST ABOUT DIED. I've never seen Legally Blond, but I may have to now.
    AHHH THAT HEARING THING I CRY.
    Doughnuts are awesome.
    Things that make me happy include perusing fantasy weapons and dresses on Pinterest, chocolate lava cake, hilarious horoscope posts, Pirates of the Caribbean (even the third and second movies), having tea, and snow falling.

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad! That's what I wanted for this post to do.
      CON-FREAKIN-FETTI.
      Oh, you HAVE to see it. It's such a fantastic girl-power movie. Elle Woods is my spirit animal.
      Fancy-dress stalking on Pinterest is another favorite of mine. Actually, all of those things are favorites of mine. Let's get married.

      Delete