Thursday, April 16, 2015

t-swizzle.


In case you don't know me, I am a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift. 

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

I love her all of her music, her videos are brilliant and she's so generous and amazing and GAH I LOVE THAT GIRL.

In fact we're doing collages in art and whenever I found a picture of her I would go "Taylor Taylor Taylor Taylor SWIFT!" My friends think I have issues.

Psssh. 
Me?

But it ain't a blog til Taylor's been on it, ya'll. 

















*creds to someone amazing on g+*


I think that's good for now.

Anyway, Taylor is my role model and my very favorite artist ever.

sorry had to
And now I join the ranks of the people who have long obsessive posts about their favorite celebrites on their blogs.

*throws confetti and hands out taylor swift themed cupcakes to said ranks*

♡ l e a h 

9 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift is seriously the best. xD
    She's so sweet and talented and she gets too much hate for what all she does.
    *TOSSES MORE CONFETTI WHILE EATING TAYLOR SWIFT CUPCAKES*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ISN'T SHE.
      *TOSSES GLITTER AND BRINGS ICE CREAM*

      Delete
  2. Yesssssssssssss! Taylor is the queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want an entire documentary about the evolution about her hairstyles ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also can we just taLK ABOUT THE FLAWLESSNESS OF YOUR BLOG HEADER

      Delete
    2. I WOULD BE COMPLETELY OKAY WITH THAT HOLY HECK

      Delete
    3. AND THANKS MAN I DANG LOVE IT

      Delete