Monday, June 8, 2015

Randomness and Tidbits #2

My favorite thing about summer is that I can wake up at 11, have donuts for breakfast, and type up blog posts while listening to Marina And The Diamonds on YouTube.

Glory hallelujah. 




Hercules, while being a terrible representation of Greek mythology, is absolutely hilarious.

same











HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF BARBIE: LIFE IN THE DREAMHOUSE
 THIS SHOW IS HILARIOUS.
I mean:




Check it out sometime. 









this gets me every time







queen





I think that'll do for today.

Have an amazing week and eat some cheese fries for me. 



♡ l e a h 


2 comments:

  1. SUMMER DAYS ARE BREEZY WE CAN TAKE IT EASY AT THE DREAMHOUSE AT THE DREAMHOOOOOOUSE
    *coughcough* I mean - I mean yeah cute show
    Also I say 'same' at least once a day. xD It was a joke and then it made its way into my actual vocabulary. Dang it, Tumblr.
    All hail Queen Tay Tay, the embodiment of flawlessness *bows*
    Yeah but I really want to know who ole hickory ham mike is xD
    Amazing post, as usual <3 I shall eat some cheese fries for you xD
    ~Oli

    ReplyDelete