Monday, May 25, 2015

The Blessing in Disguise Award


Hola, compadres.

this is how i greet literally 98% of my friends

I was nominated for the Blessing in Disguise Award by the lovely and amazing Adaline and Kelsey. Their blogs are both so interesting and creative, and they appreciate the wonder that is Poptropica. 

ONWARD HO, THEN.

Adi's questions:

Favorite book character? Why?
I'm going to have to go with Hermione Granger, because she's a fantastic role model for young girls. She dealt with being thrown into a completely new world, her best friends fighting with each other constantly, racism, and sexism, but she was still a strong, smart woman who saved Harry approximately 876 times.


Do you enjoy blog design?
YES. I love designing headers, playing with fonts, and adding new things to my sidebar.
It's so fun.

Do you play any instruments? If yes, for how long have you played? If not, is there anything you'd like to play?

I can and still do play the piano a little bit. I think I had lessons starting when I was..five? But my main instrument now is clarinet. I've been playing since I was in sixth grade, so that's about three years. I really really love it.

Kelsey's questions:

In the last year, have you met anyone who's changed you in any way?
Honestly?
All of you.
Adi taught me about new music, Kelsey taught me about accepting everyone. Maddie taught me about photography and friendship.
There's so much more, but I know that I wouldn't be the same person without you guys.
What is something you absolutely cannot wait for?
SUMMER.
I have a lot of fun plans this summer and I absolutely cannot wait.
Also, the release of the fifth book in the selection series.
I can't wait a year. Not happening. 
When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
When my dad was telling us a story about the magician that was performing on the cruise ship we were on when there was a huge storm.
He's a good story teller.

I nominate:

Maddie: Maddie is one of my best online friends, and her photoshoots are breathtaking. You won't regret visiting her, trust me.

Olivia: Olivia runs two amazingly geeky blogs, and fangirls with me over Taylor Swift.
She also recommends very beautiful and expensive Etsy things to me.
She needs to stop doing that.

Abigail: Abigail is the sweetest, and I think she's a part of nearly every fandom on the face of the earth. She's just so great.

QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES I'M SORRY I FORGOT THIS PART
What is you favorite part about our blogging community?
Any plans for this summer?
Can you do CPR?

And with that, fellow warriors, I leave you.

HAVE A FABULOUS MEMORIAL DAY, OKAY?

You guys are seriously the best. 

 ♡ l e a h 

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for nominating me Leah.<3 What questions should I answer, though?

    AND YES I THINK I AM ALMOST PART OF EVERY FANDOM EVER.
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination, Leah!! <3 What questions do you have for us to answer? :3

    PS: https://www.etsy.com/listing/223982946/taylor-swift-inspired-shake-it-off-and?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=taylor%20swift&ref=sr_gallery_11 <- You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete