Thursday, September 24, 2015

Not Princess Leia



So, as I'm sure you've probably noticed, the blog has a new name.
If I'm being completely honest, I always kind of disliked the old name. I just felt like it was too long and it didn't make sense. Yesterday I finally decided it was time for a change.

This new name has got a story behind it. Every year on the first day of school, (and I'm not even lying about this) at least half of my teachers call me Leia. HALF. I feel like it's pretty obvious that my name is pronounced LEah, but apparently not. Anyway, that is always followed by remarks such as "Leia? Like the chick from Star Wars?"

No, not like the chick from Star Wars! Not Princess Leia!

I then have to tell my classmates this and then they're all disappointed because my name isn't nearly as cool as they thought it was.

It's really sad.

So, what do you think? I need opinions, people. If you hate it please let me know now so I won't be too embarassed for changing the entire name and look and everything and I can promptly change it back.

Have a marvelous day, peoples.

Eat some pizza for me.



5 comments:

  1. I definitely like it better than the old name. I think I prefer the old design, though - the color scheme (and everything in general) seemed much more coordinated.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new name, but I agree with Ellie on the blog design thing.

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new name! I also love your new banner, but I did like the old blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new name, funny story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. idk man i'm really digging the new design. ^-^

    ReplyDelete