Monday, September 28, 2015

Randomness and Tidbits #3




Welcome to the third edition of Randomness and Tidbits, where what mostly happens is that I post a new batch of Taylor gifs and puns.

As you can see this is a blog with quality material. 



*HEART EYES*

Have I ever told you how much I love this?
Well, I really love this.


IN HONOR OF OCTOBER STARTING IN A FEW DAYS HERE ARE SOME GHOST FASHIONS SO ALL YOU READERS CAN GET PREPARED
THIS IS VITAL INFORMATION, PEOPLE















can you hear my tears


"at least I think I do!"
BRB JAMMING OUT FOREVER 


me













If I had a talking dog I would never shut up. Russell is me, I am him, we are one.







If you would ever like to learn more about me, google "nerd quirks". 





I think that's good for today. Stay tuned for your next dose of bad history jokes and nerd quirks.

Also, guess what?? It's almost the holidays, and the holidays mean those delicious holiday popcorn tins.
I cannot wait.

So long, farewell, adios and goodbye, 

10 comments:

  1. THE HOLIDAY POPCORN TINS OH MY FREAKING GOD YES.
    Not gonna lie though if I were a ghost I would definitely go for reverse or pleated.
    HARRY POTTERRRRRRRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. POPCORN TINS ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME
      You've got style, m'dear.
      *JOINS SCREAMING* HARRY POTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRR

      Delete
  2. BeLlE wAs LiKe My FaVoRiTe DiSnEy PrInCeSs GrOwInG uP.
    I loooooooooooove holiday popcorn. Especially the caramel type.
    THAT GIFSET OF DAN THOUGH. THE WAY HE'S PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR BRB DYING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME ALONG WITH CINDERELLA
      We usually end up with one section of all the way eaten caramel popcorn, another one with cheese popcorn almost finshed, and then a half full section of butter popcorn. xD
      SAME GOODBYE RIP ME

      Delete
  3. CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE EARPHONES THING THOUGH. EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TIME I MUST ENSURE THAT THE LEFT IS LEFT AND THE RIGHT IS RIGHT. I CAN'T NOT DO IT. IT'S HORRIBLE.
    All the Taylor gifs. So pretty. <3
    Gah, I love Up. Russell is just so wonderful. ^-^
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY ONLY MAKE NOISE IF YOU PUT THEM IN THE CORRECT EARS, RIGHT?
      Thanks!
      Up is one of the best Pixar movies ever. Russell is my favorite.

      Delete
  4. LOVE THE NERD QUIRKS!
    BELL! I have took a gazlilion 'Which Disney Princess Are You Most Like?' and I always get Bell.
    Dan!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Wildest Dreams gifs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that video so much. Did you hear it just got Vevo Certified?

      Delete