Friday, September 18, 2015

summer jams 2015



IT'S NOT ALL TAYLOR SWIFT.

So, music is kind of important to me. I am currently killing myself for marching band, and whenever a teacher says we can listen to music, I'm the first one with earbuds in. This summer I branched out to some new artists and genres that I hadn't listened to before, and I decided I had to tell you guys about them.

#1 Ex's & Oh's- Elle King
DUDE.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MAKES ME LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
I CAN'T RELATE TO IT AT ALL.
IT'S AMAZING THOUGH

#2 Primadonna- Marina and The Diamonds
Gives me life, I tell you. 
Brilliant lyrics, brilliant beat.
Also it's really fun to sing along with in the mirror.

#3 Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
Be quiet. It's a fun song, okay?

#4 Long Live- Taylor Swift
I LOVE THIS I LOVE IT I LOVE IT 
IT'S PERFECT
JUST. PERFECT.

#5 Word Crimes- Weird Al Yankovic
If you are constantly annoyed by people's grammar, then you need to watch this.
You will be significantly amused.

#6- Uma Thurman- Fall Out Boy
Why am I just now getting into this song?
Who knows?
What is this song actually about?
Who knows?

I could go on, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to listen to twenty-seven more songs. 
If you happen to want to heat those twenty-seven songs, PM on Google+ or something

GOODBYE MY LOVELY FRIENDS
AND HAPPY WEEKEND!


13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~I deleted the last comment because I made a typo oops xD~

    EX'S AND OH'S HAS THE BEST BEAT AND THE CLEVERIST LYRICS AND I CAN'T RELATE TO IT AT ALL EITHER BUT HONESTLY IT IS FREAKING FANTASTIC

    Throwback Tay yeEEESSS

    And Word Crimes is life. For a year after I first listened to it, I couldn't sing Blurred Lines correctly because all I could remember were the lyrics to Word Crimes. :'D

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW LIKE A HAVE TROUBLE GETTING ONE BOY TO LIKE ME LET ALONE SEVERAL THAT KEEP COMING BACK BUT I'M GONNA SING IT LOUDLY AND PROUDLY
      Throwback Tay is kind of my life.
      Same, man. Same.

      Delete
  3. PRIMADONNA GIRL.
    I.
    LOVE.
    THAT.
    SONG.
    AND UMA THURMAN.
    I LOVE THAT TOO.
    YOU HAVE IMPECCABLE MUSIC TASTE MY FRIEND.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?? THEY'RE BOTH JUST AMAZING IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM.

      Delete
  4. LMAO WEIRD AL YANKOVIC I WAS RAISED ON HIS MUSIC LIKE NOT EVEN KIDDING WE WENT AS A FAMILY TO ONE OF HIS CONCERTS A FEW YEARS BACK EVEN.
    primadonna girl and uma thurman...<3 lovely songs, i'll make sure to listen to the ones i haven't already heard. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME MAN SAME I'VE BEEN A WEIRD AL FAN FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER
      You should, I hear enough about your songs in the group chat. (i'm totoally kidding man i love you)

      Delete
  5. AHH I LOVE YOUR BLOG! HOW DID I NOT FIND IT BEFORE?!
    Ex's and Oh's is fabulous their lyrics are awesome and just. Amazingness. Your music taste is lovely. You are officially awesome. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LONG LIVE!! TAYLOR SWIFT AHH YAS!

      Delete
    2. I DON'T KNOW BUT WE'VE FOUND EACH OTHER NOW AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS
      I know. That song is just amazing.
      LONG LIVEEEEEEEEE ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. also - you should try listening to All Too Well (if you haven't already) because I really love that song!

      Delete
    2. Oh, honey. I've listened to All Too Well too many times to count. Isn't it amazing?!
      Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete